So excited about the progress of our new parking lot!! Big thanks to Cainer & Cainer Landscaping #reginagustdesigns
Nothing like spending time with your mom. Finding loads of beautiful things for my shop. Can’t wait for “the Decorating Season.” Cheers!
Look! It’s Regina, Wendy & Karen hanging out at Lake Conroe & soaking in the sun at the Regina Gust Designs company retreat. A little R&R before the decorating season begins. Cheers!
Fun tips from my trip to LA.
Poolside R & R at the Beverly Hills Hotel is a must.
Restaurants we loved:
- Ivy on Robertson Street
- Cecconi’s on Robertson & Melrose
- Blue Plate in Santa Monica
- The Restaurant at Chateau Marmont Hotel
- Oceana Hotel and Beach Club in Santa Monica
- Lemonade – casual, healthy, yummy
- Shops on Melrose
- Louise Walker in Santa Monica
- Kelly Wearstler – great things for home and clothes
On the Healthy side:
- We walked on the Santa Monica running trail to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.
Bright lights, big stars, Regina, Janet & Sophia living it up in LA. We wined and dined in Beverly Hills, royally celebrating Sophia’s birthday. A gift of new designer shoes for Sophia topped it all off! You know my motto, “Every girl needs at least one pair of fabulous shoes!”
Yummm! Discovered the best fried okra at Table 19 on 19th street in the Heights.
Seven Falls, a Washington state Cabernet, vintage 2010. So smooth and pairs well with Italian cuisine. Cheers!
Flower lights canopy the street festival in New York’s Little Italy. Don’t you love this “happy” touch?